Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me =)

3rd June 2010>>Happy Birthday to myself.
When i wake up in the morning,
I felt that my birthday is just like normal days.
Coz its really boring...
Went to MCD with mommy and sista.
Had breakfast, but i didnt take my breakfast
coz i don't want. =p
Reach school around 12.15PM
Then me and Angelica walk to Star office
to take goodie bag.
Then walk back to school lo.
Joking the whole day with friends.
So happy.
Just cant believe that my dear KA- Sabrina
bought me a slice of chocolate cheese cake.
So delicious the cake.

Eatin half-way already lo.
By the way,
having too much fun at school and in the bus.

these are some of the pictures that i took in the bus.

All pictures are very blur coz the bus is shaking non-stop.

Went to tuition at night. Having fun also.

Reach home after tuition around 10.15PM
mommy say that's time for cutting my birthday cake.

My birthday cake!

Jie jie busy taking pictures

Me & the cake.



Best Burfday Of my Life=)

No comments:

Post a Comment