Saturday, September 25, 2010

What Will Happen At Last?

Didn't go for volleyball today coz
I didn't show myself at state training the whole week
when parents was out station to Sabah.
Anywayz, miss volleyball sooo muchiexx.
Can't attend next week's volleyball too.
Coz state badminton is having ranking for under-14.
ARGHHH!!!!! Volleyball and badminton is
making me complicated.
I should just choose 1 and concentrate on that sport only.
I can't make my own decision,
I love volleyball and badminton that much.
But parents said that i have time management problems.
Yeah~ It's true.
State training changed coach ady,
changed to 2 Indonesian coach.
Since they came and coach us, every day's training
is a nightmare. Thatz why I'm afraid to go to training.
Dislike the super tough trainings.
No choice, mami set my state timetable for me.
Except for this, parents said that I have discipline problems too.
AGHHH~

No comments:

Post a Comment