Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sad =(

I received a message from Wee Ling this morning.
She told me some BAD things about
Young Way Tournament.
She told me that there are no any transport for us
as the coach said that he already settled everything
Thatz why I participate myself for this tournament.
And now he is telling us that there were no transport
and we need to go ourselves.
I put alot of hope on this tournament coz the draw for this time is really NICE
But now it seems that I can't go.
I'm really very very sad.
I'm moody the whole day because of this particular tournament.
I don't know how to tell my beloved partner
I fell so guilty coz I won't be on there on the exact day.
Wee Ling say she can fetch me along,
I was so freaking happy when she tell me this.
But when I think about my parents,
I'm sad again
coz I know that they dislike me to 'tumpang' other people's car
I have no idea but I really wanted to go for this tournament BADLY!
I feel so guilty, so moody, so sad~
='(

No comments:

Post a Comment