Saturday, March 5, 2011

2011 National Junior Circuit 1st Leg

1st March 2011.
Woke up early in the morning. Went to Medan Gopeng to take bus to Alor Setar,Kedah. Taking pictures and chatting with Regina & Desiree all the way to Kedah. Reach there around 1pm. Took our lunch at a restaurant. Then go back hotel to play. 5.30pm test court until 7pm. Rush back hotel to bath then 8pm welcome dinner at Hotel Sentosa Regency.

2nd March 2011.
My match is on 5pm. But still I have to wake up early in the morning to workout. Saw the boys play. Then 10 something take bus and go to Hotel Sentosa Regency to play with my Penang friends. Have a lot of fun at there. The take 3pm bus go back Hotel ASRC, 4pm bus go hall. Warm up, game. Super nervous at first coz will be facing Tan Yao En from Kedah. I lost to her rubber game 2 years ago. So, I lost the first set, 21-16. Won second and third set with the score 13-21 , 16-21. Walk out from the court with a big smile on my face. =D Freaking happy. Went hotel at 7 something. Play like a fool in the bus with Penang friends.

3rd March 2011.
Woke up early in the morning, as usual, my game is at 10.30pm. Will be facing my best friend Chuah Xin Er from Penang. Very nervous. Walk in the court with a smile but walk out the court with a sad face and tears falling from my eyes. Won first set, 16-21. Lost second and third set, 21-18 , 21-15. Quite disappointed with my score. Nevermind, at least I qualified to 2nd round. Double at 6pm. Went to Hotel Sentosa Regency again to play. Play until very happy. Don't feel like going back to hotel. Go back to hall around 5pm. Match on 6pm. Facing Kelantan, they play not very good. So, I won. 21-14 , 21-17. Not satisfy with the score. Actually I can win the game easily by defeating them under 10. Because of my partner, she did so many mistakes. Haiz.... Kinda beh song ady. But quite happy coz I reached my target. Quarter final for at least one event.

4th March 2011.
Go to hall at 9.30am. My match is at 12pm. Take my own sweet time at hall. Drink 100plus, walk here walk there, chat with friends. Then around 11am, warm up. 12pm game. But match delayed until 12.35 only play. So sleepy while waiting, feel like sleeping ady. Keep lye on Jee Lynn's shoulder. So, facing Naomi Nessharan,Shalene N from Selangor. Lost the game, 21-16 , 21-11. Actually can win. But I just don't know why I'm not in the mood to play. Plus me and my partner's mistakes. Lost the whole game with a very bad score. Very sad... Then take bus go back to hotel. Chat with Ching Jakie about stupid stuff all the way back to hotel. When I reach hotel, straight away sir call me to pack my things and follow Uncle Chea's car back to Ipoh. Me and Regina still thought that we can see final. But........ Haiz.. Both of us cry in the car coz don't feel like going back to Ipoh. Had too much fun at Kedah.

5th March 2011.
Last day of National Junior Circuit 1st Leg that held @ KBA hall Alor Setar, Kedah. Although I'm not at there, but I checked the results. 3 Perak players qualified to final. Vincent Phuah, Desiree Siow & Nurul Syuhaidah. Penang is the overall champion. Perak got 2 gold and a silver. Good job to all the players~ =.=''

No comments:

Post a Comment