Friday, April 15, 2011

Badminton.

So,
I've won my single, first round
by defeating Kong Yi Jin from Penang.
I have so much confidence that I can qualify to semi-finals and play
with top seed from Kedah.
Abuthen,
something happened and it spoilt my mood.
Hmm...
Playing with Tan Yao En from Kedah on the second round.
My friends were asking me whether I can win anot.
And I was shouting and say :
'' YES !! I CAN !! SURE CAN !! ''
But after the game,
I feel like crying.
I lost the game by straight set.
I defeated her at the previous tournament that held at Kedah.
I felt that I'm so useless. :(
Get scolded by coach badly.
Useless !!! Useless !!! Useless !!!!
Double.
When I saw the draw,
I was really really scare.
But to have a positive thinking,
I tell myself that I CAN DO IT !
Although it's quite hard,
but I still want to give a try.
I lost the game with a terrible score.
Don't wanna mention it anymore.

Conclusion,
I lost my single at second round.
Lost my double at first round.

Very dissatisfy with my results.
Nevermind,
will train harder and harder!
Next year is my world !!!!
New partner, everything will be better I guess. =)
Not only concentrate on my doubles lar.
But still will take good care of my single.
Gambateh !!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment