Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holidays, Schools, NOW !

Woots*
That's been some time din't update my little bloggie.
Kinda lazy + examzzz !
urghh !
So,
tournament & camp held on the same date,
21st - 23rd October.
CRASH !!
Rae-Jean was so worried after she knew that
she would partnering with me in the tournament.
I was happy when I knew that the camp was postponed,
But I was sad again when I get some information from friends that
tournament will be postponed too !
Tournament on 28th while camp will be held on November before holiday.


Hmmm...
About tournament,
I'm super dissapointed with my results.
I don't expect to have this kind of results.
Mistakes non-stop.
For single,
won Hui Lam in the first round.
21-4 , 21-9 .
Facing own friend in quarter- Izzati.
Lost the game with the score 10-21 , 15-21.
Did lots of mistakes, if not I could won the game !
Get scolding and advice on the way back home.
Double,
as I mentioned above,
partnering with Rae-Jean.
Full of confidence before the game start.
But in the court,
I don't know what am I doing.
Mistakes... Mistakes... Mistakes...
Coach and friends and daddy support.
Yet, I once dissapoint them.
Feel so bad when I know I'm the one who make both of us lost the game.
I knew that Rae-Jean was super sad when she lost the game.
Sorry, it's all my fault.
So,
as coach said,
do better in the coming tournament
as this is the first time partnering Rae-Jean.


So,
I've stop training for almost a month !
Goshhh !
I'm missin badminton dude !
Skills all gone AGAIN !
Gotta start training AGAIN !
So, all the best~

Friday,
school reopen~
More than half of the class absent.
But I'm present,
I'm hardworking. ^^
Listen to mp3 in the class,
friends playing phones in the class.
Teacher join us. XD
Monday again.
Monday blue !!!!!
Exam papers were back !
Goshh~
What a ''nice'' result.
But consider as improved ?
Guess so. Hmmm....

School again tomorrow,
gotta go now yar !
So,
Buh-Bye~ (:



1/11/2011 10:58PM



No comments:

Post a Comment