Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pesta Ria 2010

10/4/2010~~ The Pesta Ria that I excited finally here. I reac school with Angelica around 7:30 and gather at our stall. The pupils stared to arrive 7:50AM. James and his fren(Chok Phang) arrived at 8 something. We walk here walk there, don't know what to do... After that i go make a hairspray, I like it lotz!!! So thirsty all the way, need to find a stall to buy drinks,ALAMAK!!! So hard!! Lastly i played water gun with Sabrina,Weng Yue and the other girls for the 1st round. When i come out from he water gun compound, Marissa and Ho Khar Mun invite me to play water gun again. Wow!!! Since I enjoy in the 1st round, I continue to play the 2nd round. Me and Ho Khar Mun play with the other guys. I wet until like hell... LOLX~~~ But really very fun!!!!
Is our hair nice??

Afiqah n Me~ SunglassesBest Friends~~~
My hair~
Tattoo on my hand!!!

Hooray!!!!!

Hooray!!!!!

Hooray!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment