Monday, April 19, 2010

MSSPK 2010

MSSPK 2010 held on 16/4/10,17/4/10,18/4/10 in stadium. I didn't participate in it because i lost in 2nd round,MSSD. 18/4/10, I follow my dad to stadium and cheer for my frens who qualified to finals. All categories including Under 12 boys and girls, Under 15 boys and girls and Under 18 boys and girls. Most of the players are from Kinta Utara. Kinta Utara ROCKXX!!! Valeree keep call me to text my sis coz she want to see my sis and she miss her. LOLx~ Capture some pictures of cute cute valeree~ Sooo cute~~
Around 3:15PM, all the matches finished. Time for the players to get their medal.
Under 12 boys champion : Lye Jun Cheng- Kinta Utara
Runner-up : Wilson Phuah- Kinta Utara
Under 12 Girls champion : Desiree Siow- Kinta Utara
Runner-up : Sara Amira- Kinta Utara
Under 15 boys champion : Vincent Phuah- Kinta Utara
Runner-up : Teoh Gen Sheng- Kinta Utara
Under 15 girls champion : Nurul Syuhaidah- Taiping
Runner-up : Marylyn Teh- Kinta Utara
Under 18 boys champion : Chiang Kar Yew- Kinta Utara
Runner-up : Jason Loo- Kinta Utara
Under 18 girls champion : Chan Ai Ying
Runner-up : Lai Phui Joan
3rd and 4th place are given too... All of them are selected to go to Pusat Latihan that held on May. Congratz to all of the players anyway. About me.. I target to MSSM next year. Gambateh!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment