Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bad mood =(

ARGH!!!!!!
I can't play badminton for the whole month!!!! This is trying to kill me!!!!! Can't live without badminton!!!!! Its so boring without badminton.... =( Miss all my friends... If I didn't play badminton for the whole month, my badminton skills will all gone!!!! I aim for Grand Prix Final next year... So must train hard this year.... But suddenly my eye injured... Kena smashed by one of my badminton friend(Zheng Kai) during single. So pain!!!!! Go back to my nanny house,bath and had my breakfast then prepare to go to school,as usual... I sit in the bus, keep tahan my pain until I cannot tahan, teardrops fall from my eyes.. Reached school around 12:15PM, call Angelica teman me go to AIA to find my parents. They were not in. I walked back to school, take my beg, go canteen to have a drink then walk back to AIA. My mom bring my to Lee Eye Center for checkup. The doctor said that one of my nerve in my eye broken, external bleeding, blood clot under my eye. When I heard about this, I really can't imagine this take so serious. But the worst theing i cannot play badminton for the whole month... Argh!!!!! What to do!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment