Sunday, November 21, 2010

Badminton

Hmm.... It seems like all of my friends had already came back from cheras. I guess non of us from Perak won. Mostly is Bukit Jalil player take place. So, holidays had started, means boring-ness will accompany me all the times. Alvin is planning to play badminton with me and our friends of coz. So, we choose to play on the coming Tuesday, just see whether got court anot. But my father disallow me to go. I'm just playing badminton with my friends, no big deal. Why he don't let me go? Plus it's holiday now! Does my father thought that i go for a dating with someone? LOL. He asked me whether James is going anot. What the?! Hmm... Don't care lar... Next Monday i try to invite my friends again to play badminton. Book two courts. Blekk! Aiya... Just try lor, if cannot i still need to give a try. Coz everything also must try, my mom always tell me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment