Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Day

HAPPY DEEPAVALI !!!!!!!
Woke up early this morning, papa & mami didn't go for work.
So, it's a gai gai day lor!! :)
Well, since I've get my scholarship money,
planning to buy some badminton equipments.
Hmm.........
First, we go to ''eat mum mum'' at a random restaurant.
Then, papa say bring me to Chung Lian (a don't know what shop) to buy my badminton shoe.
When i reach there, I saw sooo many types of sports shoes, but......
I don't like neither one of them.
So, i suggest to go to Suria's shop to buy, coz i love the Asics shoes at there.
Boom.....Boom.....Boom...........( Papa driving )
I was surprise that tze sng thay all are not in the shop, so,
I ask uncle chan where is them. Whether they went out for training or what.
Uncle chan say that they're ''da gei-ing'' inside the room.
Suddenly, i heard a guy screaming inside the room :'' 丽莲来了!!''
Then Tze Sng and Kenneth come out form the room, look at me.
And i was don't know what happened.
Never mine, i continue choosing my shoe.
Hmm......
Finish trying on, then Tze Sng, Jun Hong & Kenneth this 3 bodoh, carrying their
bags wanna go to training ady.
lOlX, by the way, i don't care also~
Successfully bought my shoe.. WEE :)

At night,
Go JJ buy another pair of jogging shoe.
Then,
Supper at ''Tong Sui Gai''
I spend my whole day like this!!! =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment