Saturday, February 26, 2011

Main Convent Sports Day


26th February 2011.
Saturday.
Main Convent Sports Day.
I participate in Under-15 4x100m.
First, I reached stadium at around 8.40AM
Then I start by warming up.
Then get ready at the middle of the field.
There's so many cheering when I'm on the way walking to the field.
I started to scare when I saw WeeLing is running with me.
I present very bad in the running.
Make the whole team lost.
Feel so sorry for Chee Yen.
She cried when we get no.4
It's not a bad new neither a good news.
This is my first time running in stadium.
Not really used to it.
So, from now onwards,
gotta training at least twice a week to build up my stamina.
I just need to be a fast runner.
I can't dissapoint my teachers and friends.
Bare in mind this time!!!!!
Take it as a practice!
Train more win more!!!!!!!



GO THERESA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment