Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Being supportive is a good thing right ?
Well...
I like to support people.
That feeling was happy. =)
And I think that's fun !
My mum said that,
''You always want to support your friends,
but when you need support (etc.cheers during tournament)
Did your friends support you?''
NO !
Actually some of my true friends,
they did support me,
but some they did not.
Sometimes when I need some cheers,
when I need someone to talk to,
just no one will be there for me.
*sigh
Forget bout it .


MSSM is in 5 days.
Yet, I didn't participate in it.
Coz I'm

N-O-O-B !

I always try my very best to get good result coz
I don't want my siblings,parents and relatives
to look down at me.
I've always been look down by my parents.
They say that I'm not good in badminton and stuff.....
Ish !
Will try harder next year =)
Target

GP FINALS !
..............
.......
...

GO THERESA !

No comments:

Post a Comment