Saturday, May 28, 2011

During exam days at school,
I'm planning my birthday with my friends at school.
We're planning that on my birthday,

-Go parade
-Bowling
-Have lunch at MP
-Go k-box cut cake.

But when I ask for my parent's permission just now,
they said that parade got alot of malay guys,
and the favorite place that i love to go - Hip Hop Arena

That's why they don't let me go parade to celebrate with my friends.
But I'm just celebrating my birthday,
it doesn't related to the malay guys and Hip Hop Arena.

Furthermore,
my birthday is on Friday,
two of my friends can't come.
They're out to S'pore.
So I change to Monday.

Plan to go Jusco since my parents disallow me to go parade.
Then suddenly think about
Wong Kok Char Chan Teng.
A big tong of nai char is free during birthdays.
So I plan again.
Plan to go De Garden to eat then walk to Jusco with friends.

Thought wanna invite some guys,
but think deeply,
if they're guys,
we can't do anything as we like .
Means like do not have too much freedom like that la.
So,
on my birthday this year,

NO GUYS ! =D

I think it will be better.

So,
I guess this will be my first year celebrating my birthday
without guys !
WHOO !!
Hope it will be more fun !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment