Monday, August 29, 2011

Update

It's holidaaaayy everyone !!
Enjoy your holidays !
For the Muslims,
Selamat Hari Raya. (:
And,
August 31st,
It's the 54th Merdeka !
Yesshh !
Public holidays ! :D

By the way,
2 days to go for
Ipoh Open Junior Badminton Tournament.
*Vroom *Vroom
For mixed doubles,
will be playing with my best friend,
partner from Penang.
Hope to perform well in the entire tournament.
Moreover,
participate in another event too.
Partnering my father,
playing with Perak Under-18 girls top-seed.
Wish me luck yar ! (:
Actually planning to call my Penang friends to play badminton tomorrow.
But most of them will be arrive on Wednesday.
Including my Thailand friend. /.\
So tomorrow's badminton canceled ! X(

So,
2 more days to go.
Stay at home rest. (:
Keep myself in good condition,
prepare for tournament !

Lastly,
WISH ME LUCK !!

My coach told us that Last Sunday had a friendly match with Selangor,
but I don't believe it.
So din't turn up on that day.
Too bad,
they really had friendly match.
Din't get to play. *Sigh
This is so called a lazy girl.
Hahaha.

Okiee,
i think thatz all for today's post. (:
Byeee ! (:

Lotz of love from : Theresa (:




No comments:

Post a Comment