Sunday, December 25, 2011

Came back from Bangkok 2 days ago.
Quite an enjoyable trip.
Love the nightlife there.
Not like Ipoh so quiet.

First day, arrive at KLIA.

The Christmas tree at Hotel lobby. Credits to my sis. :))

This is the room where I sleep. Comfortable.

Did you ever seen this kind of CocaCola bottle? For me, I din't see before.
I guess it's extinct in Malaysia. xD

Took tuk tuk back to hotel as we were all tired of walking.


So, instead of Bangkok.
Went to Pattaya too.
Beach at there is awesome.

This is one of the view captured by my sis. Nice right? :))

Water sport at beach- Banana boat.

Splash some water just for snapshot with my wide wide smile. =D

aaaww. Jumping shot. it ! Credits to my sis. :))

This picture looks like i'm emo-ing. Hmm... My profile picture on Facebook. xD

TTLL :: A natural smile leads a happy journey. :))

Acting cool. Mum took this. this lotz!

I don't know why I just beach side snapshots.

Took horse-riding with my brother at some random farm. :)


Except for beach and farm.
Of cause I won't miss out the famous Alcazar show.
The ah gua doesn't look like a men.
They were all pretty. *envy

This is the most pretty one.
Get a chance to take picture with him or her I don't know.
It's 40 Baht per ah gua. My father said it was expensive so I just took one.

Sit on the elephant tusk for photo after the cultural show.
It's quite scary. I scare I will fall down. l0l. xD


No comments:

Post a Comment