Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Okay. That's been some time I din't update my blog. Let's update it in English. Maybe it can improve my English. Hahax. Well. Ignore all these craps. Let's go to the main topic. :)

Can you see the guy in the photo? Well. He's not my boyfriend, don't misunderstand please. He's just my best friend. Maybe more than best friend, I don't know. Many of our friends misunderstand that we're couple. But the truth is, we're not. I'm single. Single, okay?

Okay. So, it's 28th of February today. It's his birthday. I've made a card and bought him a t-shirt as presents. Here, are the pictures. :)


2 comments:

  1. improve ur english ? ur english not bad but love the card. make one for me too.im jealous.just joking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahax. My mum says that my English sucks. l0l. No problem. Come back to Malaysia, I will make a better one for you. :)

      Delete