Friday, July 6, 2012

Just came back from Malacca. Din't participate in Ipoh International Run this year because it clash with this Malacca trip. This trip was an eye opening trip for me as I learnt a lot of things there. It's a family trip with AIA members. Had lots of fun and enjoyed at there. It took us 2
days and a night. Woke up 4 something early in the morning, got to reach AIA by 5.30AM. Ya, I know it's very early. But we had no choice, it will took us 6 hours journey to Malacca. Sitting in a very pack bus seat, it's suffering!


First, we step on to Christ Church of Malacca. It's a famous and historical building. We're given around 2 hours to walk around this place, Jalan Merdeka. Seriously, it's not enough! Nevermind, we're hungry! Took our meal at Jonker Street in a famous chicken rice ball shop as it's well known at Malacca.


Sis, mummy and I . Took pictures while waiting for the food to be serve.

Spot something gorgeous on my way to toilet in the shop. It's an emperor's chair. Awesome!

After we finish our lunch, we walk along Jonker Street. Spot buildings with different kind of renovations.


This old man caught my attention. He's drawing on the door without sketching. Fantastic! It's at a Teo Chiew Hall.


I walk into the Teo Chiew Hall and saw a sandbag hanging there. I tried to punch on the sandbag. Ouch! It hurt my hand. So, I try it another way with a kick. Hiak!


Hermm. This wooden thing is for the people to train their kung fu. I'm Ip-man!


Before we leave Jonker Street to A'Famosa Villa,whoa! I realize that I'm a muscle builder! In fact, I'm not. HAHAHAHA.

After hours of walking, finally we reach A'Famosa Villa, the place where we're going to stay overnight. Hmm.
First, settled down everything, I have an excitement feeling to swim. Come! Let's jump into the pool!


At night, we went to Cowboy Town located at A'Famosa.




Here comes the Cowboy Theresa Tan! :D

On the second day, took group photo before leaving the Villa.




Everybody say Cheeeez. :目

Act like a parrot after Parrot Show. xD

Cowboy Show is the last show for us before we leave Malacca.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment