Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hmm ... Quite some time I din't update my blog dyy huh ? Come ! Show you guys some pictures that I've captured at school . This year's school life was awesome , but too bad is a PMR year . Every of my friends are stress and so do I .

See ! I study until I stress at school . I could even study until cry sometimes . Hmm ...
Whatever , let's take a look at some photos . (:

   My friend took this when we're almost to go home . What kind of emotion is this ? >,<
 Credits to my classmate for this photo . Schoolmate for 3 years . :D
Part of Victoria members . I'm not the marchers , but I'm the committee . (: 
OhMy ! Whose smelly shoe is this ?! 
Victoria vice president . School runner too . Sisters . :D 
Friends go crazy with you no matter what . :D
 Group photo of our gang . Look ! I'm holding a book ! Study ? Nope . :/
 Just love this shot so muchiex . :)
 I'm acting like a nerd while both of my friend dislike nerds wants to hit me . :(
 HooooYaaaa ! I feel like a boss ! :D
 Acting cute ? Maybe ? /o\
      Dare to come and fight with us ? Look at our fist !  
 Going crazy with sista . :D
 One Direction did this and so do we ? :D 
 Waiting for time to pass at canteen . Study half way take picture ya ! :)
 Friends do everything together . :')
 Took this during ceramah . Teknik Menjawab Bahasa Inggeris . /o\
 Ohh ! I close my eyes and smileeee . That's me ! :D
Sorry my dear friend . Am I heavy ? :/ 
 Another crazy shot of us . xD
 This shot was just beyond the awesomeness . :)
 Human parking lot ? HAHAHAHAHA . 
 Who snap this while I'm eating ?! Hmm !! 
 Form 2 Victoria form-rap . :) 
 Friends like you guys are hard to find . :)
 We're proud to say that we're Victorians ! :D
 Last week's Sivik project . Hanging up the banner . 
 Desk-mate for last year . Classmate for this year . :) 
 Hi monitor ! You won't tell teacher when I din't pass up my homework right ? xD
 Epic face . >,<
 Ohh. The chinese gang of my class ? :D
 Best friends . Smile like a boss . :D
 Jumping shot . Do we look adorable ? xD
Although she's new to this school , but we're still friends , close friends . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment