Thursday, October 18, 2012

Heyyooooooo ! That has been months I dindn't update my blog due to I've forgotten my password . Hmm .
Trial is over , not the results that I want . Hopefully PMR will be alrightttt . :3
PMR ended yesterday . Freedom is all mine !! Enjoy now until the day that I get my results . Guess I won't have the mood to enjoy on that particular day . Looking at those straight A's students burst out of joy and tears , while I will probably holding my result slip , walking alone , being emotional all day long ? Hmm . Don't know yet . Perhaps I can reach my target . God bless . :')
One month before PMR , I was like '' There's still a month to PMR , I'll study later , just let me finish this movie first '' .
Three weeks before PMR , I look at the white board in my class , '' What ?! 21 more days to PMR ?! Goshh !! Study ! Study ! '' But , I just said it , I din't do it .
Two weeks before PMR , Day dreaming all night long , can't concentrate on my books , don't know what's the matter to me . Stress maybe ?
One week before PMR , I told myself '' Yes , I'm going to study now . I won't lie , I will study , study , study . '' But it's too late for me to finish everything that teacher has taught in this 3 years . I just make it to finish part of what teacher have taught .
One day before PMR , I'm lost . Don't even know what to study so I ended up sleeping . :3
Those PMR days are suffering , seriously ! I still remember a day before my Sejarah paper , brother called from India just to ask me how was my PMR , and he said so many stuffs that is quite useful to me . He called me to throw away all the textbooks , it sounds ridiculous but ya , I can study better without looking at those textbook . I don't know where to start . He ask me to study the past year papers and revision book .
Sejarah and Science on the same day . I was so afraid . Bring a hopeless thought walking into the exam hall . What I can do is just to pray for the best . 
Okay , for KH paper . I was proud to say that I studied the whole reference book of KH , and I made some notes too . I have confidence to get A for KH since I've studied the everything . Too bad , when I flip through the KH paper in the exam hall , I feel like crying . Unexpected questions . What I thought that won't come out , it come out . Haihh . Totally disappointed . But what can I do ? :(
When it's almost time to collect the paper , I can feel the excitement . Then when the teacher said :'' Ok , masa sudah tamat '' . I can see the big wide smile on each and every student , and they are like : '' YESSSS ! '' Finally , PMR ended . So , let us all welcome back the FREEDOM !

No comments:

Post a Comment