Sunday, December 23, 2012

19th December 2012 . 
It's a big day for all Form 3 students . PMR results announced . I was so nervous until I couldn't fall asleep a night before that . Thinking that how many A(s) can I get ? 3 ? 2 ? 1 ? My target is at least 3A's . I told my mum , if I can't reach my target , no one will know how many A's I get . NO ONE !!
On that day , I walked into upper hall by myself . So many parents were standing along the corridor . Nevermind , I'll just be brave , take my result by myself . I signed a list , the teacher gave me my result slip .


I looked at the result slip . Did I take the wrong result slip ? I take a look at the results and then I look at my name . My tears started to fall on that moment . I didn't expect to get 5A's . I think maybe I'll just get maximum 3A's . That feeling of happiness is just the same as the feeling when I get straight A's for my UPSR examination . I feel so delighted !! And I'm satisfy with my results , really satisfy . This is my best present for Christmas . Hard work pays . :')

Met him after I've took my result . He gave me my 9th months anniversary present .


A red-orangy LaCoste wallet . Although I seldom use this kind of wallet , but I love it cause it's from him . Force myself to use it so I won't waste it . I love you . :')

23rd December 2012 . 
Relationship become complicated after that day , the day that I saw ''him'' at Jusco . It's our ninth months anniversary today . We haven't talked in a while . Arguments made us to grow more mature and ruthless . I know it's my fault . But I couldn't control my mind . I'm lost . What can I do ? He called me to forget the matter that betrayed our relationship . Yea , I told him I will forget . But can someone teach me how to delete those unhappy moments and just save the happy moments in my mind ? ''He'' told me what is he thinking in this 3 years . But it's just a past tense . Both of us can do nothing but to go our own separate ways .
Wee Ling and Regina . My besties since I was young . We have misunderstandings between each other for the past 3 years . But it's solved now . I'm glad to have them back . I miss our friendship very much , seriously . Thanks to both of you for calling me to go back to training and re-uni with all of you again . I'll appreciate the opportunity to go back to training if I have a chance to go back there . Thanks to both of you . xoxo . (:


No comments:

Post a Comment