Friday, January 4, 2013

School reopened . I'm once step into my school compound AGAIN !! I'm 16 , not officially . (: There's a big big gap between Form3 and Form4 . Everything seems to be harder , tougher . I took up Additional Mathematics , Accounts , Chemistry and Biology , a sub science class . I'm placed in class 4science5 . Planned my tuition and other activities during holiday . I had my first Chemistry class after school on the first day of school at my tuition center . It's interesting but I don't understand a single information that teacher is trying to give me . What is Chemistry ? I'm blur . I dreamed during the lesson . Then only I realized , taking up Science class is slightly difficult than Art class . I was thinking :" Why I choose Science class ?" But I tried to think in a positive way , it benefits me too , because I will have a wider field to study on my further studies since I don't know what I'm going to be in my future , I don't have a target ! So I'll study hard , I'll change myself this year . Change to a better me . I did it . School reopened for 3 days , I study every night before I sleep . I'll study what teacher is going to teach on the next day and what teacher had taught me . Form4 is absolutely not a honeymoon year . NO ! This is the year where I have to fight for my future , this is the year that will help me to achieve better results in my SPM next year . I changed , I really changed , compare to last year . I used to say ''whatever'' to things that I don't want to understand or things that I'm not interested to . But now , I won't have this bad habit anymore , I promise .
Dear mum and dad , don't worry , I'll change . :')
3rd day of school , I received a ''good'' news . My class , 4science5 is going to close down , it will become a pure science class due to there's only 13 students in my class . Students who wanted to take up Physics will remain while the others who wanted to take accounts will change to class 4v3 . I don't have a choice . I'm not that interested with Science so I'd have to move to another class . Although I have my friends there , but that's not the point I move to that class . I'm not interested in Physics and Chemistry . I'm only interested with Biology because Biology is the study of life , it is related to our human body . It's very interesting but I know it's not that easy . So I decided to move to 4v3 although my mum not encourage me to do so . But I know this is the class that I want , this is the class that suitable for me .
Wish me all the best in my studies . xoxo . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment