Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hmm . Where to start ? I regret . I'm stress . I regret that I didn't listen to my mum's advise . I regret I've changed to Art Class . I've been there not even a week , I feel like going back to Science class . Seriously , Art class is much more easier than Science class , those subjects were easy compared to Science class but they're boring subjects , really boring . I love the teachers in this class . But , I've tried to think in another way  , Science class would help me more in my future . Why would I choose Art class ?! I can study harder if I'm in Science class ! Why shouldn't I follow my friend to stay at Science class ?! I should follow their advise . Dear dad , can I go for Chemistry tuition to gain extra knowledge ? Seriously , I feel like going for Chemistry tuition . I just don't know why . Hmm . Okay . I'll skip this topic . HAHA . For Victoria , I'm posted to be vice secretary . Unexpected to have the same post with my love . But he's yellow house while I'm the green . My target since Form2 gone . Being Victoria's vice president was my target since Form2 . I've waited for 2 years , I'm Form4 now , I can't reach my target . They used to say , Think in a positive way and you'll reach your target , believe yourself that you can do it ! But the bigger I hope , the more I disappoint myself . On the first Victoria meeting , I excited , I've thought I will be this year's vice president . But when the teacher announced her decision , my mood spoilt . Shouldn't the teacher let the members to vote ? Why the teacher decide herself ? I don't get it !! I'm not the vice president , that means I won't be the captain for next year . Goood . :') No more . Still trying to cheer myself up . Okay . That's all for today's post I guess . Nothing much . Owhh yeah . To the boy , happy 297 days babeh . Love you , always . (:





No comments:

Post a Comment