Sunday, December 2, 2012

Those scenes just popped out from my mind in a sudden .
Those unforgettable moments that I had with my friends during tournaments ........

This picture was captured by XinEr , my Penang friend , which always will be the quiet one . We're all kicking each other for no reason . I used to be with them in every tournament . We create stories about our besties and a guy , we always go and back to hotel with the same bus . I still remember JeeLynn , Regina and I once chased the bus for 3 kilometers because our badminton bag is in the bus , we have to choice but to chase the bus . The bus driver saw us but he didn't stop the bus . What a mean bus driver . Ishh . 
#KedahCircuit2012  #HotelSentosaRegency 

My beloved one , JeeLynn . Took this picture during closing ceremony . I couldn't believe that it was my last tournament during my badminton career . Since I'm absent for national tournaments about 2 years , I really wish that I can present better results to my coach . But unfortunately , at the end of the year , I have no reason why I'm lazy to training after I came back from my vacation at Thailand . So , I made a very stupid decision , that is to end my career at the age of 14 . Seriously , I regret now . I miss my friends , I miss my friendly coach , whom always ''kacau'' me saying that Kenneth is my boyfriend , and the list goes on .... 
#OpponentforYoungWayTournament2010 .  

Spot me in the picture . I'm the one with yellow shirt . I'm the 2nd-runner-up for girls doubles under 13 , partnering Choo Tze Bao from Penang who is younger than me a year . It was my first time partnering with players from other states and I successfully made it to Semi Finals . It satisfied me actually . I tell myself before the tournament :'' Won't win already , so many participants , participate for expereince can dy'' . At last , I brought back a trophy . It was a nice memory for me . And I can't believe that it was my last trophy for my badminton career . *sobs *sobs . 
#YoungWayTournament2010 


*yawning . Okay , I'll just stop here for today . Nights . (:


No comments:

Post a Comment