Thursday, November 29, 2012

8 months and 5 days ,
relationship getting complicated .
You're the one who ruin the entire relationship ,
that's no point of feeling regret or what .
You're the one who choose to do that , you deserve a bad ending now !!
Forgive and forget ? HAHAHAHA . Funny , but in fact it's not .
I might can forgive but I'm sorry to tell you that I can't forget .
You betray me badly this time !
You deserve how I treat you right now .
You would hide this from me if that does not happen ,
and I would be the stupid one , trusting you .
Seriously , I hate you !
Our relationship was so good last few days ,
an action a month ago , a sentence flew out from your mouth ,
everything turn into NOTHING !!
I have nothing to say if you could do that to me .
Thumbs up for you with tears . :')
To the girl ,
I don't need your sorry .
You should know you shouldn't do that one month ago . (:



#disappointed #suffering 

No comments:

Post a Comment