Thursday, November 29, 2012

Attended a Halloween party on 4th of November . Actually we're using Halloween party as an excuse to make a surprise party for our beloved friend , WengYue .

Here goes the Birthday girl , WengYue . (:

First , when JoAnn and I arrived at Marissa's house , I saw Keith , the gentleman building the Barbeque fire . 

Focus on the chicken he's cooking . Don't over-cooked the chicken tau ? :D

Then , ladies was busy making up ........ 


And my make up for the so-called-Halloween-party ..............

Beware of this girl , she might suck your blood and ended up your life . l0l !! 

After that , I'm just gonna upload the photos and summarize everything about the party . 

Self-made colourful birthday cake for the birthday girl . It's unexpected delicious . The ''crew'' whom made this cake jump of joy when they successfully made the birthday girl cry of touch . :D

Different types of post in this picture . WengYue was popping out from the room ; I'm pretending as a vampire ; ChunSheng want to be the blind one ? Sorry , you failed ! ; Intan and HorChee , catwoman in da house ? xD 

3 of them . The guy was my new friend . He fetch me home after the party . He's Ezra . (: 

I unreasonably love this picture . Photogenic !! *thumbs up .

Throughout the partayyyy ! (:



ChunSheng was stuck in the middle of this 2 girls . They're helping him to put on the nail polish . xD

Game time !! I wouldn't want to play this ! Seriously , they're crazy and beyond the limit ! HAHAHA . 

Was doing what we did when we're in our childhood . Sit in front of a fan , and say :''AAAAAHHH '' then we would be happy when we hear our voice was different . Miss those moments . 

I was the tallest among all the girls I guess . And I'm kinda new to this gang . So maybe I'm left out a little . Nevermind , time can solve everything . :D Keith was carrying me due to the gentleman behind there was blocking me . My friend that understand my feelings about my relationship . (:



No comments:

Post a Comment