Thursday, November 15, 2012

Don't feel like going to school after PMR . Before PMR , my so-called-Chinese-gang-in-the-class , we said that we must go to school EVERYDAY . But after PMR , NO-WAY !! Going to school was just wasting our time . Sleeping , gossiping , daydreaming and the list goes on . So , there's 2 activities after PMR I want to share with you guys . :)
First , it's the Miss MGS . I had been chosen to represent my class to participate in this activity . Which is something like modelling contest which themed as PolkaDots .  As I have lots of PolkaDots dress , I wouldn't have to buy any PolkaDots dress just for this activity . There're 16 contestants , 2 representative from every class . There're 3 rounds altogether . The first round was the Catwalk and introduction ; Second round was Talent-time while the final round was the ...........*drum roll please.......... The-quiz-zone .  Unfortunately , I can't make it to the final round . I has been kick out in the second round . The judges chose those contestants whom did their talent-time as dancing , they kick out all the contestants who did singing for their talent-time , and I'm one of them .


The picture is sort of blur . I'm not the photographer . Btw , spot me out in the picture above . :D

Miss MGS of Year 2012 crowned to Melissa Tan from 3 Oriole by Miss MGS of Year 2011 . (:

Overall , not that satisfy with my results . But I'm happy cause I've beat 'her' . :P


No comments:

Post a Comment