Friday, March 1, 2013

Time flies . In a blink of an eye , it's already March !! March ? Exam month lor !! I'm afraid . Seriously , I have no confidence . I want to be good in this in that , but I didn't take the opportunity to fight for what I want . That's my weakness that I hope to change , as if I can .
I will be having Sejarah paper on the first day of exam which is the 11th of March . OhhGoshh !! I don't know anything bout Sejarah . How am I going to score ? Well , I just pray that I will have a pass . Please don't fail a single subject . Study hard Theresa !!

March . MSSD badminton on the 5th . It's on next Tuesday ! I'm one of the representatives for this competition , as usual . I'm not even prepared and my backbone injured . I'm the representative for my primary school - Yuk Choy and now , my secondary school - MGS for a total of 9 years . Yet , I failed to reach my target : To be qualify for MSSPK Badminton . There're only 2 years left for me to wear my secondary school uniform , which means I have only 2 years left to fulfill my wish . He called me to let go the dream to qualify for MSSPK . Sorry , I can't . It's been my dream for 9 years , I can't just let it go that easily . Hope you understands me . :')

Instead of this , my favourite badminton moments which I spent with my ex-close-friends . They're currently at Kangar , Perlis which made my first and last visit in the year of 2008 . I'm standard 5 that year , I made it to the whole Malaysia tournament with my partner which is now a national player . All those moments , I din't forget at all , not even one . All the best to my ex-teammates . :')

March . MSSD Olahraga . I haven't see the list yet . So I'm not sure whether I'm selected for joining the school team . I took 5th place in the event 1500m . As I'm a long-distance runner , I need more stamina . But , I haven't even srart my training yet due to my laziness . If I'm selected , I don't want to target much . I just hope that I won't be the top 3 FROM THE BACK . Okok , I will start now , training training . (:

March . A busy month . Hope I can cope with my studies . That's all I hope . God bless .




No comments:

Post a Comment