Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hmm . I have no reason why I have the urge to blog in a sudden . A mixture of unexplained feelings deep inside my heart .
It's our 346 days together since 23March2012 , 11 months and 16 days .


Thanks for giving me so much to remember , boy . I know we're too young to talk bout forever , but we'll try our best to fight for forever . You've brighten up my day . (:

Okay , I'll skip that part . Let's talk about my competition . Hmm . This year's MSSD Badminton disappoint me . The more I hope the more I disappoint myself . I din't reach my target . Parents asking me why I gave up my badminton career and why not I train back . Hermmm . Good question , I made a wrong decision . I've thought of wanted to train back , but , I know I can't accept the fact that I will be down-graded if I join back the Perak team . Dear friend , please don't comfort me to train back . I've decide that I wanted to quit my badminton career a year ago , I need to accept the fact that I will regret one day too . I'm letting go something that I held for so long which I don't feel like letting go . Friends ... Teammates ... Everything about badminton . And the most , memories . 

On the other hand , I still have my studies to worry about . I'm still not used to my current Form4 life . It's not a honeymoon year , really . I'm stress . I'm lost . Exam is on Monday yet I'm still blogging here . I should be studying ! I got upset for no reason in a sudden . Don't feel like finding anyone to talk bout my problems cause I know no one would understand my feelings , except him . But no one can help me , only me , myself could help myself . I have no idea how to describe my feelings , just , a weird feeling , weird weird feeling .

Okay , that's all I guess . All the best to those who'll take their exams . Goodnight . :')


No comments:

Post a Comment