Saturday, March 23, 2013

It's holiday peeps !! Are you guys planning for something ? Or already been to somewhere for vacation ? Hmm . For me , nothing special . No hangouts maybe , sleepover at JoAnn's house wouldn't be allowed by mummy , no time for me to hangout with ma boy due to the schedule that full of tuitions . So , I'll just pass this March holiday only with tuitions , pity enough . Tons of homework to do , revision for mid-term exam gonna start soon before it's too late . Good luck !!
And now , I'm gonna talk bout my exam and the results that I'm not satisfied . It took 3 days for me to finish my first upper form exam . Tough subjects like Sejarah falls on the first day of exam which makes me stress till the max ! Slept at 1 in the morning and woke up at 5 in the morning just to study my Sejarah . I just slept for 4 hours the day before exam . I study as much as I can for this particular subject hoping that I won't have a 'fail' on my first exam . But everytime , Sejarah is the subject that disappoints me the most . I failed my Sejarah which I din't expect it to be happen . On a very fine morning (21/03/2013) , 95 babies of MGS came back to collect their SPM results . And that's the day that I shed my tears infront of my teacher and friends . The class is so stuffy that time and I was sitting outside the class to get some space and fresh air wishing that I won't shed a drop of tears at school . But lastly , I failed to do so . I'm really disappointed at that time , and I felt that I'm lost , I'm at no-where . And at that time , what I need the most is a little care from my friend nor family member , a warm hug , a shoulder which I can rely on and a person who can listen to me . But is a sad thing that I find no-one . And from that moment , I learnt that no one will help me , people around me will just give me advice , cheer me up and so on . I have to take action all by myself to succeed one day . And I really hope I am that strong to do everything by myself . Dear mum , thanks to you for being my listener on that day . As the days past , as I grew , I realized that friend is just a part of my life , and family will be the one who is always around me . :')

23032012 . 
It's our first anniversary , official anniversary . Nothing special , din't hangout with him due to both of us were cashless . Having unexplained moods mixing together . Don't feel like expressing it on the blog . Anyways , Il0VEY0U my boy . Please appreciate me while I'm still by your side . I might be childish , hot-tempered all the time , but I hope you will understand that all I did is my care for you . (: 





No comments:

Post a Comment