Sunday, January 12, 2014

Not a very fine Sunday . Not a relaxing Sunday like usual . School started 2 weeks ago and it's so fast that I'm already last year in high school . I sure that time will past really fast in 2014 , the year of horse . This year will be the most critical year in my life . I'm having SPM this year , classified as one of the most important exam in my entire life because this exam will determine my future . I thought that someone would accompany me to fight through all those ups and downs along the way . But today , it's a blue day , the first day he left . He's not fully belongs to me anymore , but maybe partially he still belongs to me ? I don't know . I'm so lost right now . I don't know what should I do . I was like , someone just throw me in a dark place and I was alone , I'm afraid , I have no idea what to do until someone guide me out . I don't need people to talk to , I don't even feel like talking to anyone , I just need to be alone and think and think and think .
     This morning , when I just end a phone call with him with tears , my mum just came in and sit down on my bed asking me some stuffs . And on that moment , I couldn't control my tears and they just fall from my eyes automatically . My mum asked me why but I refused to answer her .
     I'm so not used to what I have right now . What that belongs to me , I want it back . Some say missing is a part of moving on .Oh , really ? I don't really think so . Hmm . I thought that 666 days is coming and we will just past this memorable day together but it turns up to be nothing .
The end . 660 days .



No comments:

Post a Comment