Saturday, November 2, 2013

I woke up around 9 something on this beautiful Saturday . This day start with a smile on my face because I've received my reply from you , ex and you , my true friend . I've realize morning text from you (boyfie) wouldn't appear in my phone anymore , maybe ?
Plan to go to Jusco with you in the afternoon . Thought of wanted to see you one last time before I go to KL . When I'm on the way , you told me you're with her . Hmm . I'm jealous ? I'm angry ? I don't know . You know I don't like you to be with the girl and ya , you've disappoint me . So , I've plan to walk alone when I reach , don't feel like wanted to see him . But , I saw him half way . He's with the girl . (:
The girl left . We ate lunch then . No topics during the lunch . Both were busy facing our phones . Then , he call me to go back earlier because he wanted to go for a movie with his brother . So, I nodded . I trust him that his brother bought a couple seat for 3 person which is his brother , his brother's girlfriend and him . I chose not to think too much , and believe him . So , we foot the bill and had a walk in the complex . He left me in a sudden . I was expecting him to find me . He did called-up , but he didn't find me . So , I've decided to go up to the cinema section which is on the third floor to see him for the last time . I saw him , and I saw the girl . I'm nothing . I still choose to trust him because I know I'm a little over-thinking sometimes . I'm satisfy enough after I see him . I went down to Coffee Bean , then I flip through my Facebook and I checked-in . ''Theresa Tan is now at Coffee Bean , Jaya Jusco'' . HAHAHAHA . And at that moment , his brother commented . He ask :''Where is Tommy?'' And that's when the lie reveal .
The girl bought a couple seat and they watch movie together . He lied to me . I , as his girlfriend , haven't been sitting on a couple seat watch movie together for like almost a year . Hmm . I'm disappointed , real disappointed . You've broke my trust towards you and this is not the first time . How could you expect me to trust you next time ?

You lied . I broke promise . The end . :')

No comments:

Post a Comment