Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I've scrolled over my Instagram homepage this evening . I saw a picture of you and a girl . Hmm . This girl meant someone special to you and it reminds me of how we used to be 4 years ago . I took a trip down memory lane and I miss you . I know I shouldn't but I hope that one day I'll let it go . This feeling had been going on through my mind for 4 years . I miss this year's March , I miss how close we were for that few days . I know I cannot be selfish , no one will accompany you forever , you have to stand up by yourself and be independent . I understand that the most painful goodbyes are the ones that never said and never explained . It doesn't make sense to let go of something you had for so long . But it also doesn't make sense to hold on when there's actually nothing there . :')
3 more days to freedom . OwhYeahh . I'll end my honeymoon year in 2 months time . In a blink of an eye , I'm turning 17 next year . I'm once a child who born to this beautiful world with nothing on my mind . How much I wish I was still a child who only watch fairy-tales like Cinderella and believe the existence of happy-ever-after .  A child that live life to the fullest and love everyone around me . Life goes on , I grew up , I care , I love , I hate . Life become more and more complicated and realistic .


Relationship was not complicated as last time . But everything started to change when the time of us being together last longer . It's not the same anymore on how you treat me . Sweet text and calls shrink . I always wonder why do other couples can have sweet text and the boy will post something sweet to the girl on certain meaningful days . Why am I different ? I'm the one who doing this all the time . Hmm . Fed-up being a fool . Why am I always the one who held in the most ?

No comments:

Post a Comment