Sunday, December 5, 2010

A sunny morning.

Woke up early this morning to go for volleyball training.
That's been quite some days I didn't go for it.
I miss 2 lessons already.
And I miss volleyball so much.
Actually choir also having at the same time with volley.
But I feel like quitting choir, and I not that like to sing infront of audience.
Thatz the reason why I wanna quit.
Plus I already have volleyball and badminton.
I don't have the time to join choir!
Today's volleyball not that fun. Erm.......
Maybe because of my friends didn't come?
I don't know....
By the way, tournament is coming soon.
On December 27-29.
I didn't go for centralized training anymore coz I'm going for Young way tournament!
Say Weeee =)
Needa train hard these days,
maybe it will help to improve a little bit.
Hmm....
It is a very last minute catch up i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment