Monday, May 7, 2012

Paid a visit to St.Micheal on the 29th of April. Saw lots of people there! Mr.Sun was producing large amount of heat and I'm releasing sweat. Holding a cup of drink, walking here and there with my friends. Reached there at around 10 in the morning. Make a call to my friend and ask where to meet up with them. I was sitting on the fence with my whole gang of beloved friends. Suddenly, I saw 'him' pass by in front of me. I was so shock at that moment!! Just chat with him on the phone a few hours ago before I prepare myself to go to St.Micheal and he told me he
wouldn't be going. But then I saw him at St.Micheal, I was kinda of cannot believe that time. That was a huge surprise for me! Haha. That's 7 of us! So, we went to the 'Haunted House' first. Que-ed for more than half an hour, just to get into the so called 'Haunted House'. Okay, I admit that I was afraid of dark, that's why I pull 'his' shirt when I'm inside. One of my friend cried because she was scared by the 'ghost'. Aha. Okay lar, quite fun. Nothing to do after that. Just chat, then walk around the whole school, eat, drink... That's all. Took some pictures too with my beloved friends. Here are they! :)

Whoa! They are my schoolmates. We used to recess together last time but we seldom these days.

This is taken by Iceman. Natural. Love it. (:

He's from SamTet. Breakdancer. Russell. (:

Cute her! Know her through my junior. Yuen Cheng. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment