Saturday, May 12, 2012

Well. My birthday is round the corner. And I'm looking forward to it! Can't wait to hang out with my friends as I can't hang out too much this year due to PMR. Okay, I have list of things that I want. I can said that that's a lot! That's lots of stuffs that I want, and I know I can't have it all. I told mum that I want a new pair of Levi's Jeans, and my mum call me to stop dreaming. What a sad case. Instead of this, I also told her that I want to buy new clothes to wear on my birthday, she said I want too much. I already made a list of what I want. Aha. Don't know which one will come true. What I hope for this year is just to get good results on PMR. PMR is just 5 months away and my study mood is still OFF! What-to-do?!
Okay. I'm proud to say that I've finish all my folio! Just left an essay for Sejarah. I'm suppose to study right now! But I'm sitting in front of the computer everyday, Facebooking. Monday is Mid-Term Exam, I have no confidence in Sejarah and Geography. I'm afraid of the paper! I target at least 5A's for PMR, AT LEAST. I will get an Ipod-Touch if I reached my target. So, all the best. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment