Monday, June 3, 2013

Had been working at PC Fair for the past 3 days , selling all types of cables for Infinity Computer . Ermm . Enjoyed this 3 days , but it's indescribable tiring . Meet new colleagues and friendly boss . It's a wonderful experience I've gain in this 3 days . Frankly speaking , I've never overcome this tired before , I've been standing selling cables for 12 hours , it's inexpressible burned-out . I motivated myself by ''standing will make me slimmer'' , that's why I made myself to stand for 12 hours in a day . It's fun to countdown with my colleague every hour until we finish our work . Boss will call me when they have a fair next time . Hmm . :D

Today ? My big day . I don't get what does it mean . It's meaningless for me . Had some problems with my parents few days before that and they weren't celebrating my birthday with me , it's the first time I never celebrate with my parents and I miss talking to them , happily . As usual , I know I'm gonna ended this day by sleeping most of the time . And as every year were the same , belated birthday celebrations with friends because mostly one or two of us might cannot make it on my big day . I'm already used to it . Once again , exclaiming with disappointment , he's still not the first one to wish me . Or maybe I'm too sensitive with this ? I don't know . He will never be the first one to call me sharp at 12am . And this year , glad that my best friend , YinNee , called me at 12 and sang a birthday song for me , I'm touched . And another friend who is quite close with me these days , ShinYi , called me at 12 also , but he's lat for 1 minute , unexpected him to call me . Thanks a lot . :D

Going out to celebrate my birthday later . Din't expect that my parents will be going too . I'm happy enough . :') Thanks daddy and mummy who never failed to love me all the time and forgive the faults I've made . Thanks to my brother who purposely post a present to me through air-mail which I haven't receive . I'm thankful to God that gave me all this people around me , love me & care for me . (:


No comments:

Post a Comment